Small Prefab House with ISO9001: 2008 (shs-mh-camp037)
|FOB Price:||US $2,500-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||4 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|4 Pieces||US $2,500-3,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||600 Units Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Flat Packed or Packed in a 40ft Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: shs-mh-camp037
- Usage: Warehouse, Villa, Dormitories, Temporary Offices, Workshop, Equipment Cabin
- Customized: Customized
- Seismic Resistant Capacity: <Grade 8
- Size: 20ft
- Specification: 20ft, 30ft, 40ft
- HS Code: 94060000
- Material: Sandwich Panel
- Certification: ISO, SGS
- Wall Panel: Bullet-Proof
- Wind Resistant Capacity: <220km
- Trademark: Haicheng
- Origin: Shanghai China
This Small Prefab House with ISO9001: 2008 is consist of modified shipping container. Even though these containers are secondhand. But still are hard enough to be stacked. Two floors or three are ok. The inner space is different from the traditional hotel. Decoration is more simple, but the necessary instruments are involved. And some modern fashion components are absorbed in.
ISO9001, ISO14001, CSA(Canadian Standards Association), CE(European Conformity), AU(Australia Standard), UL(America standard), SGS(Societe Generale de Surveillance).
3. The advantages of prefab/flat pack container house:
(1) Customized design: You can choose what kinds of house you want;
(2) Light and reliable: The steel structure is strong and firm. Wind resistance capacity>220km / h, seismic resistance capacity >grade 8;
(3) Time and Labor saving and Easy assembly: Four skilled workers can finish assembling one standard unit within 3 hours;
(4) Flexible combination: Multiple modular buildings can be easily combined horizontally and vertically;
(5) Wide applications: Our container house and prefab house can be used as hotel, mining camp, office, villa, toilet, shop, workshop etc;
(6) Good looking and neat inside: Water pipe and wires could be fixed into and be hidden into the sandwich panel;
(7) Global standards meet;
(8) Efficient Transportation: 4-6 units Flat-pack usually packed together into one bundle, which is in one standard 20' shipping container size and transported by standard shipping truck. It includes standard forklift pockets within the floor base, so it can be loaded or unloaded by forklift even no crane.
4. The advantages of modified shipping container house:
(1) Brand new: We produce brand new shipping container and then modified it to be container house;
(2) Good quality control: We have perfect quality control system to assure that we can meet Australia, Canada, CE or other standard and we will take the pictures for every step.
(3) Totally customized: We can make over wide container house, like 10feet, 12feet, even14feet wide;
(4) Plug & play: All stuff had been preinstalled in the container and you just need put it on site, connect to electricity and water;
(5) Big productivity: More than 20 units can be produced every day, so we can shorten lead time to meet your needs.
5. Wide application of our flat pack/modified container house:
(2) Mining camp/labor camp;
(3) Hotel or Motel;
(4) Workers' accommodation;
(9) Public toilet or shower;
(11) Disaster relief.
6. Standard basic size:
Here below is the standard specification of our typical unit, measurements of KO/LO flat pack-containers:
External length/Inner length: 6055/5860mm;
External width/Inner width: 2435/2240mm;
External height/Inner height: 2810/2500mm.
7. Structural Strength
Four stories high stacking, with the following design loads:
Floors: 250Kg/Sq. M;
Roofs (of modules): 150Kg/Sq. M;
Walkway: 500Kg/Sq. M;
Stairs: 500Kg/Sq. M;
Walls: Wind at 220 Km /Hour.
8. Thermal insulation
Floor: 0.34W/Sq. M/° C;
Walls: 0.20W/Sq. M/° C;
Roofs: 0.30W/Sq. M/° C.
|Table I. Safety Factors on Land for Various Stack Heights on Land with Container Corner Post Capacity of 190,480 lbs (86,400 kg)|
|Number of Containers Stacked on One||Total Height of Stack||Safety Factor on Corner post loading|
|The table shows that we can stack 9-on-1 on land, and maintain a safety factor of greater than 1.5.|
|Table II. Stack Heights on Land forVarious Detector Densities with Container Corner Post Capacity of 214,290 lbs (97,400 kg)|
|Number of Containers Stacked on One||Total Height of Stack (m)||Safety Factor on Corner Post Loading|
|with payload density = 0.60 g/cc (22,150 kg gross)||with payload density = 0.66 g/cc (24,000 kg gross)||with payload density = 0.75 g/cc (27,150 kg gross)||with payload density = 0.85 g/cc (30,480 kg gross)|
|8 on 1||23.3||2.20||2.03||1.80||1.60|
|9 on 1||25.9||1.95||1.80||1.59||1.42|
|10 on 1||28.5||1.76||1.62||1.43||1.28|
|11 on 1||31.1||1.60||1.48||1.30||1.16|
|Conclusion:Stacking ISO containers 10 high on land is reasonable, and stacks as high as 12 may be possible depending on the type of container purchased and on the loading of the container with Off-Axis detector elements. For a final detector design, good engineering practice would require that the corner posts of the selected containers be loaded to failure to more accurately determine the safety factor of the stacked array.|